Saturday, May 12, 2007

Animal House 2

Day passed into early eve and all of us including Regina, Jimmys sister and another roomie of ours off to The Surf Club for the Jug Bands Sat night show.Our table has around ten folks at it hootin and hollerin and having a great time.At some point during the day Mugsy or myself found some muscle relaxers on our person and a few folks including my brother Larry ate them.The Jug Band put on a great show and since it was Memorial Day things got a bit wild.All I know was at the end of the night Geno invited Jimmy M. and Myself onstage where we sang "When the Saints Come Marchin In"while the umbrella lady led the conga line around the bar followed by my brother Mike and Mugsy.I don't recall how but we all made it back to the cottage in North Truro and at some point early the next morn Mugsy said some irate neighbor lady cme in yelling and screaming that my brothers car was parked on top of her septic system and when no one woke up but Mugs she went crazy.A little later the landlord showed up and wanted to know if this was going to be a regular thing as folks were passed out in sleeping bags all over the floor.The lady next door turned out to be a rummy whose husband was a dean at Northeastern so we had her ass.It was a nice start to my last season at Babes and one in which I got the best tan of my life.

No comments: