Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Cadillac of Qualudes

A bit after high school Jeff threw a Xmass party at his parents place.I had the Vega Wagon so it was 75 or 76.Sometime during the party I somehow ingested a Rohr714, a Qualude.I don't recall taking it so some twisted person must have somehow gotten it into me by some devious means.Anyhow I had heard that one was incredibly suave on Rohrs which at first I was making time with several ladies.But no one informed me that if you drank with them things went south at a certain point.Well the sicko who slipped it to me must have been laughing cause I reached the border and kept going.Ask Pedro indeed.My older brother and Larry had to beat me up to get my cars keys away and then drove off in it leaving me at the mercy of a cruel winter night.I was standing on the front lawn when T.L. came up and gave me a talk on the spirit of Xmass and such.I nodded my head in agreement and then spotted this near life size lit Plastic Santa Claus laughing at me on the neighbor Lunts lawn.So I went over and wailed the shit out of Jolly Old St.Nick.He wasn't laughing when I finished with him.Man it felt good and just as I finished I looked up to see Jeffs Mom looking out one of the upstairs windows and then the blinds closed.So let that be a lesson to you to be on guard against "friends" slipping drugs into you unknown.I had a nice black eye the next day and my father called us a bunch of animals.

No comments: