Saturday, April 7, 2007

Timex

I am watching "The Ten Commandments" and man is it a long movie.I don't think I've ever watched the whole thing but have seen bits and pieces over the years.They don't make em like this anymore.I noticed in one scene though where Moses(Chuck Heston) is standing on a rock that he is wearing a wrist watch.Then there is the Burning Bush scene.I admit I've never had a Burning Bush talk to me but there was one night when four of us on Windowpane saw a wheat field on Old Dutch Road waving back and forth at us.Wildman was driving the Camaro and Foss ,Kiviat and I were his wingmen on a fine August night.We were on our way to the Bristol Hills and we sat and watched the wheat for about five minutes. Earlier that night we had been at L.Wenricks house as Dave was going out with her younger sister and it was the first time I took part in throwing pool balls around the table while on Acid.The trails were impressive but I think we sort of scared the two girls.As for the rock who can forget the great Ozark Mountain Daredevils album from the day."I been standin'on the rock,waitin' for the wind to blow" "I been standin' on the rock,waitin' for my seeds to grow".....

1 comment:

fka_wldmn said...

Did you notice how many times Moses had a new outfit? Definitely something going on there.