Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Brownies

Does anyone make real Brownies anymore.I don't even recall the amont of weed to add into each batch but Dave Foss was a master at it.I recall one night at my parents house where we ate a batch of his brownies after eating windowpane an hour earlier.It was the giggles stage of the acid and the brownies kicked in.A fine double blast.Foss went around the first floor of my parents house in a circle kicking up rugs and I went around the house smoothing them out.I did this for like twenty minutes before I realised what he was doing.Then there was his Bristol Blue homegrown the fall we lived down at Cand Lake.The stuff was awful smoked but made great brownies.One day Rusty and I came home to see a huge plume of smoke leaving our chimmney.The smell of pot was strong all down the road and Foss was inside burning the stalks from pounds of homegrown.He had a shitload of the stuff.In fact our other roomates little brother Chris spent a winter break with us in the cottage when he was in 7th grade and Rusty and I gave him an ounce of the stuff to do like two weeks worth of dishes.I don't think Kevin F. ever found out.

1 comment:

cowboy said...

It is funny that you should mention all of this. This past Saturday my sister in law who has been living with us came across a tupperware container we had in our outside freezer. ( She had a stroke and shouldn't be eating any sweets ) A friend of mine makes a delicious hemp butter and uses them in COOKIES....Well, needless to say Cathy thought she had hit the jackpot and devoured 5 of them. These cookies come with very strick directions, 1/2 a cookie only! She has been triping for the past 3 days and just started to come down! Man, I was saving them for a special time with special friends.....guess I'll just have to get some more......