Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Up in Michigan

I saw an article tonight on The Bay City Rollers suing their record company for like 25 years of royalties.They have a lot of nerve.It's us who should be suing them for being forced to listen to their tripe.Even Stoned on good lumbo they sucked.It was like a whole band of Shaun Cassidys.They have to be the absolute worse thing to come out of Scotland besides Haggis and Scotsmen wearing Kilts without underwear*.I still recall Joe K's version of the chorus for Saturday Night I'd rather not print here. Though they did have a song called Shag-A Lang I don't recall Tim having their poster on his wall. The only good thing to come of them was the Nick Lowe song"Rollers Show" which made fun of their fans.It was on Pure Pop for now People here in the states but in the U.K. the album had a different cover and cooler title"Jesus of Cool". .On a like note the best thing to come out of Scotland was The Three Stooges episode in which they guarded the castle."I'd like you lads to meet my niece,tis Lorna Doone"Shemp"Hi Lorna How You Doin?" *(See Grounds Keeper Willie)

No comments: