Sunday, March 25, 2007

Earth Science

This little story ends in front of Mr.Dudleys house our old science teacher from Pitts-Mendon whom once we found out where he lived on Railroad Mills was often greeted with hearty and very loud chants of"Hey Mr.Dudley,What's going on" with much blowing of the horn in the wee hours whenever we passed by the house which was quite often.One Pretty Pittsford summer night Wildman and I were doing our best"White Punks on Dope" act.We'd eaten some mushrooms drank whatever we had and decided around 11p.m. we wanted to drive to Durand Eastman and look out at the lake.The Vega Wagon was low on gas and in our "Schroom" state we hit on a brilliant idea as we passed Church Street.Richie C's mom had at the time a pale yellow Vega Wagon and we figured that another Vega Wagon was the only car we couls steal gas from.So lord knows how but I managed to just get a small taste of gas and we borrowed some from Mrs.C.We drove to the lake and sat there about ten minutes giggling like idiots and then drove back to Pittsford.Coming up out of PowderMills toward our houses and going god knows where Bob suddenly exclaimed pull over man I have to puke.I started to pull over when out of the corner of my eye I saw the passenger door open and Wildman fall out.In my schroom state it took about 100 yards for me to react so I stopped backed up and there was Bob lying in the gravel in front of Dudleys house making spitting noises."Dude are you okay"I asked to which Bob replied"Yeah I'm okay, I'll walk home from here" as we were right near Old Forge.Wildman and I have a history of him falling out of autos I was driving but this was the first time it happened.

No comments: