Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My New Venture

I was thinking today about starting a new buisness.I could call it Fortune Nookie.The main line would be Fortune Cookie Condoms.So far I have 4."You are going to get Lucky","Defective?what is that strange new itch?","One size does not fit all" and"Not use me?Baby makes Three" In addition to the fortune cookie condoms I'd have a few other lines.One would be for Bars"I got lucky at Thirstys,Pittsford,N.Y." or "I got lucky at the Purgatory Room,Provincetown,Ma"(that one was for Richie C.) then just think about those boring old matches you get at weddings. What if the male guests got condoms"I got lucky at Bob and Marys Wedding,June 16th,2007"or events"I got lucky at the Mercy High Dance" or reunions"I got lucky at the class of 1974 35th reunion." Then there could be ones to promote a place"I got lucky at St. Monicas Bingo" and list the phone number or"I got lucky at Shady Elms Nursing Home".The possibilities are endless and you would have the condom in your wallet just like a buisness card.Now there's another one.Buisness Card Condoms.

1 comment:

JAbel said...

Okay another Fortune nookie"You are going on a long hard journey"